Full Job Title - DE
Wissenschaftiche MitarbeiterInnen (m/w/d) im Bereich der KI-basierten Wahrnehmung für die Mensch-Roboter-Kollaboration
Full Job Title - EN
Researchers (m/f/d) in the field of AI-based perception for human-robot collaboration
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH (DFKI);Trippstadter Str 122;67663 Kaiserslautern
Type of Contract
Department Description - DE
Department Description - EN
If time-limited, then until
- Contribution to research and development in real-time Deep-Learning based models for human gesture/posture and object recognition from images
- Contribution to research and development of artificial empathy models for adapting robot behavior to human state of mind
- Scientific literature research and practical experiments with state-of-the-art algorithms
- Degree in Computer Science (Master or comparable)
- Deep knowledge in some of the following areas: machine learning and deep learning, image processing and Computer Vision
- Very good C++ and Python knowledge
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Experience with vision transformer and graph convolutional networks
- Excellent communication and ability to work in teams
We offer excellent working conditions with interesting research topics in an interdisciplinary team at an internationally renowned research institute. We expect the researcher to start a PhD during the project. Possibility to teach as a PostDoc at the TU Kaiserslautern. Further information about our research area can be found at: http://av.dfki.de.
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) is Germany's leading business-oriented research institution in the field of innovative software technologies based on artificial intelligence methods. In the international scientific community, DFKI ranks among the most recognized "Centers of Excellence" and currently is the biggest research center worldwide in the area of Artificial Intelligence and its application in terms of number of employees and the volume of external funds. The DFKI cooperates closely with national and international companies.
DFKI encourages applications from people with disability; DFKI intends to increase the proportion of female employees in the field of science and encourages women to apply for this position.